Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi is a famous novelist and drama writer of the Urdu language. He proved himself a good writer in a short time. So, he wrote one dozen quality novels and more than one hundred stage plays.
Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi was born in Faisalabad in 1970. He is the neighbor and class fellow of Abid Sher Ali (Minister of state for the water and power). He started his early education in Faisalabad. Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi was very fond of study. He belonged to a low-income family and lived in a rented house. His father did not fulfill his desires.
So, Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi left his study incomplete after middle school study due to the lake of financial resources. At this, Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi did not lose his heart and aimed to learn himself without any regular education.
Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi started to work as a laborer in the morning and visits the libraries in the evening. After that, the life of Mahi is a story of hard-working, struggle, aim, and determination. He continued his job and self-study simultaneously. Mahi was very much impressed by the literary work of Ashfaq Ahmed, Bano Qudsia, Wasi Shah, and poet of the laborers Ehsan Danish.
In the year of 2004, Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi decided to write himself. His first novel was “Ghungroo Aur Kashkol,” and that was the turning point in his career. His first book was liked by the people very well. After that, Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi did not turn back to see.
In these days, Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi living with his family in Faisalabad and driving a loader rickshaw for his financial needs. In the evening, he is continuing his literary work in a small rental house. He is thankful to Allah for his blessings. He is living in a low standard, but people love and gives respect to him.
Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi is a writer of more than one hundred stage dramas. These stage shows performed in Faisalabad. He is also the author of more than one dozen books. The main idea of his books is love.
Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi Novels displayed the emotions and acts of a lover. When a man involved in the love of Allah, he does not care about any other. In these books, the author seemed to be a Sufi soul. Here is the introduction of Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi Novels.
Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi Novel List:
• Ghungroo Aur Kashkol (This is a story of a beggar and a dancing girl. The girl converted himself to the friends of Allah)
• Geelay Pathar (This is an imaginary story of a stone of Hira cave. A Pakistani went there and brought one stone as a blessing, but the rock feels loneliness in Pakistan and wants to meet their companions’ stone.)
• Kaghaz Ki Kashti (This is a story of love. The writer told about our social behaviors, customs, and hypocrites.)
• Kanch Ka Maseeha (This is a story of everlasting Love. A young man belonged to a very wealthy family fall in love with Allah and started dancing everywhere without any hesitation)
• Ain Sheen Qaaf (This is a story of three different characters who changed himself in respect of Allah. The book is a masterpiece of Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi.)
• Mom Ka Khilona (This book describes the current situation of Pakistan. The writer unveiled the political hypocrites, the liberals, and the religious scholars. He described the conditions which turn the young’s to suicide bombers. The story is about a patriotic Youngman who killed the enemies of Pakistan )
• Thehray Pani (This is a story of a boy who was born with a fundamental error. He was the son of a poor man but given to the rich man by his parents. He feels loneliness due to his female emotions and be isolated from the world. A boy became his friend and brought him in colored life back)
• Tawaan-e-Ishq (This is the story of a man who was fall in love with Allah. The people said him mental and crazy, but Allah liked him. He found a higher place in the court of Allah)
• Sheeshay Ka Ghar Pathar Kay Log (This is the story of a prostitute’s daughter who left her family business and tried to lead an extraordinary life. She left the bazaar and promised himself not to come back there. She faces the hardships, but he fulfilled his promise)
• Pyasay Aansoo (This is a sad story of our real life. The writer displayed the living characters of our society. The children who lost their birth mothers feel this loss at every stage of life. The behavior of stepmom brings up in them the loneliness, disappointment, anger and selfless)
• Mera Ishq Farishton Jaisa (This is a story of Love. How a man fell in love with Allah and want to meet him. He feels oneness in love and not want to consider any other except Allah. We can put this on the top of Muhammad Fayyaz Mahi Novel List)
• Labbaik Ay Ishq (This novel is another love story by the writer. The author of this book wrote many stories on the subject of love. This book is a real story of love for Allah, who is the creator of whole worlds and also the author of love)
• Mujhay Haarna Tha (This book is a love story)
• Parinday Kiyun Nahin Aatay (The topic of this book is also loved)